States of Glory

Senior Vivi Vergara, senior Sara Bozzomo, senior Hannah Parker, freshman Annie Jia, freshman Emmy Erikson, freshman Sarah Parker and junior Kathy Jia.

On March 16 and 17, the girls and boys swim teams blew their competition out of the water at states. The Lady Hatters took home their first ever PIAA AAA Team Title.

Junior Kathy Jia, freshman Emmy Erikson, freshman Annie Jia and senior Sarah Parker won first place in the medley relay, setting a new team record.

Kathy, Sarah, senior Hannah Parker and senior Vivi Vergara won first place in the 200m freestyle relay, setting a new team record.

Vivi, senior Sara Bozzomo, Sarah and Annie won first place in the 400m freestyle relay, setting a new team record.

Vivi won ninth place in the 200m freestyle and 12th place in the 100m freestyle.

Kathy won first place in the 100m breaststroke and second place in the 200m individual medley, setting new team records in both events.

Annie won first place in the 100m butterfly, breaking the state record. She also won second place in the 100m freestyle, setting a new team record.

Hannah finished 13th place in the 500m freestyle.

Sarah won fourth place in the 50m freestyle.

Emmy finished 18th place in the 100m breaststroke.

Junior Kyle Long, sophomore Spencer Alderson, junior David Ji, junior Jack Giuliana and senior Dylan Mignogna.

On the boys’ side, senior Dylan Mignogna, junior David Ji, junior Jack Giuliana and sophomore Spencer Alderson finished 24th place in the 400m freestyle relay.

David won third place in the 100m breaststroke with the second best time in HH history, and finished 17th place in the 200m individual medley.